To help assist the Reach Pastor with kids, youth and adult sports programs at Wilshire Avenue Community Church.
Kids and Youth Sports:
- Kidzplay Basketball League: help with promotion, registration, recruiting coaches, dividing up teams, practice times, uniforms, trophies, etc. Also to be here on Saturdays during the season (January-February)
- Kidzsoccer League: help with promotion, registration, recruiting coaches, dividing up teams, practice times, uniforms, trophies, etc. Also to be here on Saturdays during the season (April-May)
- KidzSports Camp: Week-long summer sports camp for basketball, soccer and cheer. Help with promotion, recruiting coaches, devotional material and overall assist in all the details of the camp.
- Help to promote, set teams and recruit team captains for all adult sports which include:
- Men’s Softball – Summer
- Co-ed Softball – Spring
- Volleyball League – Fall
- Basketball League or Open Gym
- Bowling League
- Charity Golf Tournament
- Help to start up possible new adult sports programs. Research what other sports may be available to us to use as part of our outreach ministry.
- Work with the Children’s Director to bridge sports and Children’s ministry
Hours per week: 15-20 hours, must be flexible during the kid’s sports season
Please contact: Bryan Maxwell – Bryan@wilshireave.com